Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Natural Disaster



There's an Eminem song in my ears. 
It makes sense, you know. 
He was the volcano and I the tornado.
Hurting each other so,
not with our fists, but with our fears.
And when he erupts, I gotta blow.
      
I had to watch him burn 
cause that's where he goes when he's
sliding down that pole
But all the lies, tell me it ain't so
Guess I believed the surface wouldn't crack
and we'd be back but I gotta blow.
              
Still, I don't know cause I'm a tornado
  I come and I go, that's what I do
when the wind blows.
Stirring you up until you can't see me
or the debris that is left when I go.
I've been here before though so I gotta blow.  

~Zen Mama





Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
Well that's all right because I like the way it hurts.

Just gonna stand there and hear my cry?

Well that's all right because I love the way you lie.

I love the way you lie.

~Eminem 

Tornado Painting by: Marilyn Fenn

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you.