Monday, October 12, 2009

We Interrupt this Blog.....

I am writing to let everyone know I haven't disappeared or gone undercover after posting such inglorious personal details of my life. I am simply being pulled back into that other part of my life - you know, the one that writes the most prolific of all modern literature, my paycheck.

I have been cramming two weeks of work into one to prepare for a business trip/vacation to Hawaii. I am the Chair of a large conference so I have had to be on my game with respect to speaker notes, be here at this time, don't be late, etc. etc.

But I've also had to make arrangements for my kids, beyond all reasonable details and finish everything at the office that would have normally been due next week.......whew~~~~ I'm exhausted just thinking about it but I'm keeping my eye on the prize.

I will be in Hawaii for ten days. Enough said.

I am hoping to channel some deep, introspective, Hawaiin, hey dude, really cool blog entries while I am there.......stay tuned. Could be great, could be a bad reaction to the macadamia nuts. You be the judge.

Oh, and I pledge to return with no tatoos, of the islands, or otherwise. Pray for me.

Zen Mama out.....

8 comments:

  1. Hawaii! Enjoy! Yeah, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering about you there mama. Have a great time and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it! Be sure to post some pictures of the warm ocean and sunshine for us midwestern folk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Macadamia? I thought it was Hawaiian...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you.